TIMBER-LEE IS SEEKING MATURE CANDIDATES FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS THAT ARE:
GAP YEAR PROGRAM MEN’S COUNSELOR/SUMMER FOLLOW-UP PROGRAM COORDINATOR
Anticipated Start Date of Mid to Late July 2017
Housing is included.*
Qualifications include but are not restricted to:
- Supportive of Timber-lee's mission and core values, commitment to a Christian lifestyle, and demonstration of character in keeping with biblical models.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player able to traverse a multi-terrain campground year round.
- Must be at least 21 years old and maintain a valid Wisconsin driver’s license.
Responsibilities include but are not restricted to:
- Designing, implementing, managing, and maintaining summer follow-up program and the associated calendar of events.
- Managing the approved annual budget.
- Assisting with promotional materials.
- Providing guidance, mentoring and spiritual discipleship in the role of resident assistant and counselor for male GAP year participants.
- Effectively communicating with a variety of departments and staff.
- Maintaining all state and industry standards for health, safety, and operations.
- Assist with other program administrative needs and class instruction as needed.
*Please note that housing with program participants is required. Therefore, we are unable at this time to consider applicants who are married.
A full position description is available upon request from email@example.com.
All interested persons must fully complete and submit a full-time application, even those currently employed by Timber-lee.
Be sure to include the names, complete mailing addresses, or e-mail addresses (no Facebook addresses), and phone numbers for three personal references (not related to you) in the appropriate area on the application so a form can be sent to each at the appropriate step in the process. (Three are required.) E-mail addresses are preferred and usually expedite the process.
Both an application and the three completed reference forms must be on file before consideration will be given.