Timber-lee is seeking qualified candidates for the following position.
TRADESMAN, BUILDINGS - FULL TIME YEAR-ROUND
Immediate start date.
Paid time off, some insurance, and 403(b) options included.
Housing and meals are not included.
Conduct, supervise and schedule the maintenance, repair, modification, installation and construction of both the interior and exterior of buildings and other related camp structures.
Work in cooperation with other camp personnel in all departments as well as occasionally with subcontractors or outside vendors.
Qualifications Include But Are Not Restricted To:
- Will support Trinity International University’s mission and core values, with a commitment to a Christian lifestyle and the demonstration of character in keeping with biblical models.
- Has a thorough knowledge of the common practices, tools, terminology and safety precautions of the carpentry trade and common building materials.
- Can provide proof of experience and skill in using carpentry tools and woodworking equipment.
- Is able to: prepare and work from various schedules, drawings, plans, and specs; follow oral instructions; work with and supervisor those under your supervision; establish and maintain healthy relationships with coworkers.
- Is currently licensed to drive trucks and operate tractors, mowers, etc.
- Can lift at least 80 pounds.
- Is able to traverse a variety of terrain.
- Knowledge of and experience with HVAC, electrical, sewer and water a plus.
Full position description available upon request from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access the application by clicking on the Apply Here link and submit. Plus, provide human resources with a
cover letter and current résumé by sending to Human Resources, N8705 Scout Road, East Troy, WI 53120
or email@example.com or faxing to Human Resources at 262-642- 7517.