TIMBER-LEE MINISTRIES IS SEEKING MATURE CANDIDATES FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS THAT ARE:
Immediate start date.
Qualifications include but are not restricted to:
- Experience and troubleshooting ability on mechanical problems of 15-passenger vans, tractors, light duty trucks, passenger cars, and small engines.
- Extensive experience in motor vehicle mechanics or accreditation/certification
- Ability to lift truck tires weighing up to 80 pounds.
- Ability to work, crawl, and maneuver under vehicles.
- A licensed driver who can operate tractors, trucks, etc.
- General responsibility is to organize, maintain, and repair all Timber-lee motor vehicles tractors, fuel motorized mechanical equipment, generators, large machinery, and implements.
Full position description available upon request from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include the names, complete mailing addresses, or e-mail addresses (no Facebook addresses), and phone numbers for three personal references (not related to you) in the appropriate area on the application so a form can be sent to each. (Three are required.) E-mail addresses are preferred and usually expedite the process.
Both an application and the three completed reference forms must be on file before consideration will be given.