TIMBER-LEE MINISTRIES IS SEEKING MATURE CANDIDATES FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS THAT ARE:
Must be at least 18 years old.
Room, Board, and Weekly Wage Included
March to August 2017
- Guest Services Assistant - Position responsible in providing guest and campers with a safe and quality camp experience by assisting the Guest Services team with facilities care, guest and visitor registration processes, checking out available equipment or resources, and to assist in keeping abreast of potential hazards or risks to campers inherent to outdoor activities and those we serve. Position will be trained in emergency response plans, and if warranted to care for the needs of Timber-lee campers and guests with the communication, and response of such plans.
- Housekeeping/Food Service - Those who fill this position will spend some time in the food service area as hosts, utility workers, and/or prep cooks. Helping to keep Timber-lee buildings clean and ready to welcome guests to help ensure their stay with us is pleasant and comfortable will occupy other times while serving in housekeeping.
- Science Education Center Instructor - Teach our guests of the outdoor education program about God’s creation at the Science Education Center and in the out-of- doors. Training will be provided, but some applicable experience may be required.
- Ranch Wrangler - Wranglers will lead and guide trail rides for campers and weekend guests. They will be involved in the horsemanship program either teaching or assisting a teacher. Wranglers will aid in caring for horses and various ranch work projects.
- Timber Challenge Instructor - High ropes, the tower, the zip line, and the challenge courses may be where you will be found as you teach our outdoor education program guests through the Timber Challenge program. Training will be provided, but some applicable experience may be required.
Position descriptions may be requested by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The full-time application can be accessed by clicking on the Apply Here link. Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled.
Please contact email@example.com with questions regarding the application process.